top of page


Q: My landlord won't turn the heat on and it's winter! Is there a University resource to help me handle that? 

A: Yes! Contact the Office of Off-Campus Living here: OR the Ithaca Tenants Union and Legal Hotline:

Q: I'm having an issue with one of my professors and I don't know how to talk to her about it. What should I do?  

A: Email us! We would be glad to help. 

Q: I'm having a bias-related issue with my employer. Should I reach out to financial aid? 

A: No! Depending on the issue, this falls under the Title IX Office, Bias Reporting, or HR. Contact us and we will connect you to the appropriate office. 

Q: I'm not sure I want to open a case for my issue. Can I still come and talk to you? 

A: Yes! We won't pursue any case without your permission. 

Q: Will you log my information if I come to you for help? 

A: We will not log information or do anything without getting your approval. 

bottom of page